Meet the 2021 Faber Writing Scholarship winners for Writing for Children and Writing Young Adult Fiction
Meet the 2021 Faber Writing Scholarship winners for Writing a Novel
Faber Writing Scholarship opportunities for 2022 will be announced later in the year.
To learn about our courses and scholarship offers subscribe to our newsletter.
Terms and Conditions of all Scholarships
The details below are provided for the information of potential future candidates and may be subject to change.
• The scholarships must be undertaken in 2021 and cannot be transferred to another year or a different Faber Writing Academy at Allen & Unwin course.
• The winners agree to commit to the entire duration of the course and will endeavour to attend each of the course sessions.
• At the completion of the course, the winner agrees to write a piece about their experience of doing the course which can be used by Faber Writing Academy for promotional purposes.
• Faber Writing Academy at Allen & Unwin reserves the right to withdraw or not award a scholarship at any time.
• In the event that the course is cancelled, Faber Writing Academy cannot offer compensation or a transfer of the scholarship to any other Faber Writing Academy courses.
• The scholarships cover the tuition fee only except where stated.
• The decision of the judging committee is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
To receive regular information about our courses and other opportunities, click here.